Litigation Support Services Sector
VLS offers up-to-date expertise in resolving disputes through various techniques of ADR including Arbitration, Conciliation & Mediation services in respect of diversified matters such as performance of joint venture or technology transfer agreement, high level business disputes and other contractual issues, traditional labour & service matters, environment & pollution control etc. We have a panel of in-house and on contact arbitrators and counsels to represent at national and international forums.
- Formulating and enforcing risk mitigation policy to curb IPR infringement.
- Drafting of Cease & Desist Agreement, Licensing Agreement, IPR policy for corporate house such as media groups, production houses, Publication Company, content developers, performing Art societies, writers etc.
- Litigation in respect of Trade Mark, Patents, Designs, Copy rights and Domain name registrations.
- IPR dispute resolution including Arbitration proceedings before ICANN & WIPO.
- Litigation before the Company Law Board on matters relating to oppression & mismanagement, change of registered office from one to another / one RIC to other, compounding of offences etc..
- Petition to High Court seeking approval / confirmation on the scheme of merger, de-merger, scheme of arrangements etc..
- Direct-Indirect tax related litigation before ITAT, CESTAT, JS (Revenue) etc.
- Matters before the DRT, DRAT, BIFR, TDSAT, TRAI, National Consumer Forum and other tribunal and forums.
We specialize in all type of cases in all Courts, Tribunal and Forums in Delhi and NCR, High Courts of all states, Supreme Court of India relating to:
- Civil & Criminal litigation
- Family and Matrimonial disputes
- Taxation, Customs, Excise
- Debt Recovery, Labour
- Company Law
- Contractual obligation and enforcement of contracts
- Accidental Claims, Insurance, Service matters
- Consumer cases
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Handling high value fraud cases / defaulters / insolvent clients/cheque bouncing and initiating legal actions against them.
- Matters relating to will, trusts, succession etc.
Preparing and sending notices, preparing and filing petition/ application for opposition. We have good coordination with the senior advocates of Supeme Court in dealing with matters where high stakes are involved.
Our Legal Process Outsourcing division, comprising of qualified legal professionals, thorough with legal systems of various countries, particularly US & UK and international trade. well versed with the use of West Law, Lexis-Nexis, Find Law and other online database. Our LPO team combines personal approach with sophisticated communication and information technologies, language translation services etc. to ensure prompt, efficient & dedicated pursuit of a successful solution to legal matters:
- Drafting, Legal research and Legal Transcription.
- Preparation of case brief.
- Digital Litigation management.
- Arrangement of legal documents by abstracting key fields, page-by-page review and creation of database through Indexing and Coding
- Coding for Discovery
- Objective / Bibliographic Coding.
- Comprehensive coding including the Subjective / In-text Coding.